description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, April 08, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation - unboxing part 3

Here's part 3 of the unboxing of this awesome cd. :)





I can't upload too many photos at once when I mobile blog... so for now... just two photos. The limited edition of this album comes in a slipcase which includes the cd + bluray or dvd. Included in this slipcase is also a special photobook... which has alot of pretty photos of them. :)

The next post I might try and do at the computer later tonight or tomorrow...depending on work. My next shot looks tricky so I'm thinking i will have to put in some OT this week.

:) If all goes well...I will put up photos of the photobook next. Enjoy!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: