description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kalafina ~ Moonfesta RE - unboxing

CDJapan held a sale recently to clear some of their stock and one of the titles that was on offer was Moonfesta at 40% off, if I remember correctly. :)
It has been a while since I have picked up a Regular Edition of a Kalafina CD.
The biggest reason for my doing this, aside from the fact that it was really cheap, was because in all their recent singles release, there would be a solo photo of one of the three vocalists in Kalafina and Keiko only appears in the RE edition of the singles. I always pick up the BD LE which always has Hikaru and while I do like Hikaru and Wakana, Keiko is my favourite.
I really want to get them all but i can't afford it so I never get Keiko's solo photo from the CD. This time with the huge discount and also because I could get a friend to carry this back, it was too hard to resist... so here it ia... Moonfesta RE... and it's unboxing. :)
For those who want to get this CD single too... here is the link on CDJapan. click me :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

I just coudln't resist not to get all 3 kinds of moonfesta single. Really like the designs of all the solo pictures.

just me said...

Hi ClaraS,

Yeah... I would like to get all the versions too, the solo photos are nice. I like the Hikari Furu ones as well. Someday, I will get all the versions. :)