description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ First 2 movies BD release :)

It's probably no secret that aside from being a huge Kajiura Yuki / FictionJuntion and Kalafina fan, I'm also a pretty big Mahou Shoujo Madoka fan.

So... I'm going to steal about 5 mins of my lunch hour to post this up... and then hopefully update later on with more info... should I find out more... when I get back tonight.

I just found out that the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies will be released in both the DVD and BD formats.  There will be a 2 BD box-set release that will include a bonus CD with Kajiura Yuki's OST.  This will be the box-set that I will order... and I will do an unboxing for it... hopefully it won't take as long as my yet-to-be finished Kalafina ~ Consolation unboxing... but I will do it.

Also, if you order this set through CDJapan, you'll also get a deskmat as a bonus item.  I'm not sure if this is the same bonus as other sites... I haven't had time to check yet... when I have time... I will go check.



K... I have to go... but if you want to get this set... or the DVD discs etc.  (I will go thru' later the different release versions)... you can use this link for CDJapan.

2 BD + 1 CD boxset

I really have to go... I need to finish this shot by the end of the day... if I manage that... I may not need to do too much OT or not any OT at all... then I can finish my Consolation unboxing and get to other stuff as well... so... ganbarimasu!!! :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

ganbatte! ρ(′▽`o)ノ゙ ファイトォ~♪

just me said...

Hahaha... thanks... although in the end... I ended up putting in a lot of OT... sigh...

Ah well... I'll try and update the blog anyway. :)