description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Perfume - 1st World Tour DVD & new single release


Oh boy.... I am so tempted to get World Tour DVD because the concert on this DVD will be the Singapore concert and I and 5 of my friends attended this concert.  We were also right in front and I think we may be on this DVD.  Also, it was a very fun concert and we really enjoyed ourselves and it would be nice to own the DVD of this concert since I was there.

It's just like Kalafina's After Eden Special Live.  I love that BD because I attended that live with 3 of my friends.  And it really is an awesome concert hall and they sounded incredible too.  But I digress...

This Perfume DVD is a very limited release... I really have to think long and hard... can I afford this... but I already have a couple other things on pre-order!!!  Maybe I need a part-time job on the weekend. :D

Perfume is also releasing a single on the same day as the DVD.  I will probably not get that... if I do get anything... it'll be the concert DVD.

Here are the pre-order links for those who wish to get the single and / or the DVD.

Perfume World Tour 1st DVD

Magic of Love LE (with DVD), B2 size poster as1st press release bonus

Magic of Live RE (no DVD), B2 size poster as 1st press release bonus

cheers :)

No comments: