description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kalafina 2013 LIVE "Consolation" Commemorative Set @CDJapan



Oh... very nice.  CDJapan is offering one piece of merchandise from the Kalafina ~ Consolation Special Live concert.

This is the :


Kalafina 2013 LIVE "Consolation" Commemorative Set SIZE M

Kalafina 2013 LIVE "Consolation" Commemorative Set SIZE S

(click links to go to product page)


I wish I had known they were going to offer this. I already asked Manami to help me order it.  Ah well... for those who want this set... go grab them.  Seems like, for now, there is only a limited number of sets of sizes S, M, L.  Looks like they aren't offering the XL size which is sold out at the Spacecraft online shop.

No comments: