description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation Special Live ~ HMV offering concert goods

Just one of the Live goods that HMV Japan is offering. :)
For those of you who might like to purchase some of Kalafina's concert goods for the Consolation Special Live, HMV Japan is currently offering quite a few things and they do ship internationally unlike the Spacecraft store.  Head over and check it out.

HMV Japan Kalafina goods

I've no idea if CDJapan will offer any of them... they haven't been offering a lot of the goods for the more recent lives... so I'm thinking it's unlikely. :(

K... I'm off to bed... I've had a long week... off to zzzzzz... :)

cheers

p.s.

The most interesting item on offer... aside from the T-shirts which I always love (but will probably not be able to afford this time round) is the 2nd Kalafina Paper. :)


No comments: