description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 14, 2013

angela ~ Zero - album release

It's Sunday and I'm not in the mood to do my nihongo homework... so am delaying it by writing simple blog posts. :P

Anyway... one of the vocal groups that I do quite like aside from Kajiura Yuki and her projects is this group called "angela".  I love a lot of their old songs..."The End of the World" is my favourite and I can loop endlessly on my player when I feel like listening to that song.

I meet them at AFA too.. I think it was the 2011 AFA where I also meet Kalafina and I got both Kalafina's and angela's autographs... very exciting!!! :)

This is their 10th year anniversary and they will be releasing an album soon. Two of the songs in this album are from the K-Project anime.

The album cover art looks quite cool and the 1st Press Limited Edition from CDJapan comes with a ton of cool stuff.

 The CDJapan exclusive freebie is:

"CDJapan exclusive 2L portrailt w/ copy of autograph & comment" (exact quote from CDJapan)

The truth is I'm not exactly sure what that means but I think it is a 13x18 cm print with an autograph and message from angela

 The 1st press bonus sound pretty cool too:

"Limited first press edition comes with special whistle with Angela logo, booklet (24 pages) and transparent case with digipak." (exact quote from CDJapan)

I pre-ordered it already and there are only 6 copies left on CDJapan.  So if other angela fans also want this release... here is the link to get it from CDJapan. :)

Zero / angela

If you wish to use this link please click on the picture above to go to the product page on CDJapan's site.

cheers :)

No comments: