description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, April 15, 2013

FictionJunction + FJ YUUKA Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#4 PART1&2 Everlasting Songs Tour 2009 Blu-Ray release

I've been wanting to write about this release for some time but when I got the announce in my email some time ago, I was too busy with work to write the blog and even stopped reading Kajiura Yuki's tweets for a while.

However, now that I have a small window of time, I thought I would take this opportunity to write about it.

This is a Blu-ray re-release of the excellent Yuki Kajiura Lives from 2009.  Most of you will probably have seen both these concerts in their entirety on YouTube.  I know I have. :)  But it was also because I saw the concerts on YouTube that I also bought the Part.2 DVD which you see in the photo above. :)  It still remains one of my favourite Lives from any artist ever and I have watched it countless of times.

I've always wanted to pick up the Part.1 dvd with FictionJunction YUUKA too but there was always something else to buy and I never got around to it.  So when this re-release came up, I made up my mind that now is the time to buy this Live too.  Not only will I get Part 2 on BD, I will also finally own my own copy of Part 1.

This is a 2 Disc Blu-ray release of these two concerts and  with the BDs, we should get higher quality video and audio since they will no longer need to be restricted to DVD compression standards.  Awesome!!

For old and new fans of Kajiura Yuki, now may be the time to pick up these Lives.  The price is very reasonable.  This box set cost 5238yen which is cheaper than get both concerts on DVD separately.  So if you can afford, it and wish to buy the box set... here is the link to get it from CDJapan. :)

Yuki Kajiura vo.4 Live 2 Disc BD set

While writing this post, I also saw that there are other price down re-releases for some of Kajiura Yuki's previous CDs.

I may get these in the future... for now I have the BD set on pre-order and will do the unboxing when I get it in May. :)

For these price down re-releases, here are the links:

Dream Field ~ See-Saw

Destination ~ FictionJuncion YUUKA

Okay... gotta go... am in danger of being late for work. :P

No comments: