description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation (CD+BD) - unboxing tease



I shot the photos last night buy kept falling asleep at my comp...so had to give up my attempt at an unboxing post. :( I was so tired that I didn't even have the energy to rip the flacs to put on my portable player. Arrgghh!!!

Am out tonight after work too... meeting up with an old friend whom I have not seen in forever.

Hence, realistically, this unboxing post will probably only happen on Thursday night. Hopefully, work won't get in the way and I won't be exhausted and I can write more than just a mere unboxing post. :)

Really quickly...this CD release ia quite cool. It comes with a nice photo book with pretty nicely shot photos. I am please with it.

:) K...off to doze off for a bit in the train to work.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: