description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sick today :(

Lousy quality photo of the poster...
blame the iphone... :p
I'm sick again. :(  On MC yet again.  This is really not cool.  I hate being sick and I'm going to Japan soon... :( 

As I usually like to use a photo for every post, I decided to use this shot of my Kalafina autographed poster right after I got it autographed at the booth. :)  I cropped it of course cuz... I don't like to put photos of myself online. :)

Would have liked to write more before the memories of AFA11 fade out of my very leaky memory but I am way too tired and ill to do too much.

BTW, Madoka... not fr Mahou Shoujo Madoka... :) ... I know I said I would scan the front cover of my copy of Kalafina Record Limited Edition... will do that soon... hopefully over the weekend, need to dig out my scanner etc ... and the medication is making me really drowsy... so it's back to bed for a while I think... later.... :)

No comments: