description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Kajiura Yuki - new t-shirts / Kalafina Cafe stuff

New concert t-shirts for one of Kajiura Yuki's concerts are now available on CDJapan. :)

I'm so ordering one of them.  There are two colors but I think I'll probably go for the darker one. Click me for darker coloured shirt... and click me for lighter coloured shirt.

There's a bunch of other stuff like bags and water-bottles etc... I'll probably not get them but for those who are interested... check this link out.


CDJapan is also offering new stuff from Kalafina Cafe but it's a salad bowl and a lunch box... hmmmm.... I'm unlikely to get either one of those things... these aren't usually the kinds of things I would buy.  Too bad no t-shirt... I would totally get one. :)

Btw, it's been out for a while now but the Kalafina Calendar for next year is available for those who want them... I don't think I'll get them now... but if they are available at the concert venue later this month... I might go for them... not sure yet... I'm more into t-shirts and concert programmes... so we'll see... :)

Actually... I wanted to write more... but I'm rather tired today.... long day at work... so will go to sleep soon.... need to keep my strength up for AFA11 this weekend. :D

nite nite... :)

No comments: