description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Japan Trip 3 - tadaima

Here is my "tadaima" post, albeit, a little late.  Usually, I post a shot taken from a moving taxi as I travel home from Changi Airport but I was really kind of tired early this morning and only took the photo but did not make the post.. :)

I just returned from my Japanese make-up class and am still feeling really sleepy and tired... so am thinking I'll have to postpone some of my planned posts till tomorrow after work or maybe Friday... we'll see.

I already miss Japan.  I had another great trip full of new experiences and it was great to meet my Japanese friends again.  This time, Itsuko went to Animate Shinjuku and attended the Kalafina After Eden Live with us and Manami accompanied us to the Ghibli museum.  So, I spent a lot more time with both Itsuko and Manami then on previous visits and I'm very happy about it.

Aside from going to Animate for the first time, I also went to Nakano Broadway, ate at the ufotable Cafe in Nakano, the Good Smile Cafe in Akiba, went to Tsukiji Market for the first time, went to Ghibli Museum for the first time, ate wagyu in Japan for the first time, went to Asakusa for the first time, sat in an Airbus 380 for the first time... ... ... there are so many first times, it would be hard to summarize it here.  I will need to write a fuller report of each day to talk about all the new experiences.

Now I need to go and work hard and save hard again because I really hope to return to Japan again at least once... maybe even twice, next year.  I also would like to go to China too.  If I make all the trips I would like to make, I'll have to spend even more judiciously next year.  But all of it is, in my opinion, worth it because I have enjoyed all the trips I have made and all that I have experienced on these trips. :)

K... now I am off to rest and so some stuff on FB.  Good night. :)

No comments: