description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, November 28, 2011

Japan trip 3 - day 5 - part 1


This is a photo of one of my favourite breakfasts in Japan. Konbu onigiri and can coffee. :) we abandoned our plan to go to nokogiriyama today because, to tell u the truth, i have actually been ill since the day we visited ghibli museum. :( i had an eye infection in both eyes and i had to get eye drops at the drug store. But it is much better now although for safety's sake, we decided to keep our activities closer to our base as i have been getting tired easily on this trip. :(

But all is cool... Don't worry. :) i am much better and today we go to ueno, asakusa and akihabara. :)

4 comments:

YTSL said...

Any plans of visiting Sanrio Puroland??? ;b

just me said...

Hahahah... not on this trip but I would like to visit it at least once in the future... just to see what it's like.

Have you been there? :)

YTSL said...

Hi "just me" --

Of course, I have been!

Guess you missed this entry on my blog:-
http://webs-of-significance.blogspot.com/2011/11/inevitable-pilgrimage-to-sanrio.html

;b

just me said...

Hi YTSL,

I read your Sanrio Puroland post... it looks kind of cool to at least go once. Hmmm... maybe next year... if I travel on my own to Japan, I'll go and if I don't travel on my own... maybe I can convince my travel companions to go. :D