description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, November 28, 2011

Japan Trip 3 - Day 4 - part 3


Actually, the photo above is a photo of our combine haul from our a visit to a supermarket in mitaka, after our visit to the ghibli museum. All of today's photos are in my other phone which is charging right now.

Today we went to harajuku, takeshi dori (sp?), omotesando, nakano broadway and ate at the ufotable cafe. It was a pretty fun shopping day. :) lots of anime related stuff for the otaku in me. :) maybe I will take a photo of all the stuff I got today tomorrow morn. :)

Also, it is likely that we will not go to nokogiri yama as planned tomorrow... just too tired and lots of stuff that I think the other girls would rather do in tokyo.

I think I will go to the mountain next year.

K... it 2am in tokyo .... time for me to sleep. :)

No comments: