description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Japan Trip 3 - Day 1


I'm now at Changi Airport T3 waiting for Jessie and dainelle to show up. We'll have a light dinner with erin then check in and be off on our way to tokyo, japan. :) As usual, I hope to mobile blog. I have planned this trip better than the previous ones. My previous job never allowed me the time to do any proper research and half the time i was just desperate to get away. This time, i had time to think, plan and research. So here's hoping that we all have a safe and great time in tokyo and greater tokyo. :)

3 comments:

just me said...

... looks like my afa day 3 post will have to wait till after i return. :)

Shizu said...

Have fun~ xD
If u see a fallen maple leaf or any autumn leaf, pls bring one back! Keke hmmm but then, is e Singapore custom as strict as Australia's?

Anyway don't bother~ juz kidding

Have a great time there!

just me said...

I got u your stuff shizu. :) if i see a maple leaf, will also pick it up for u. :)

thanks.... it has been great so far. :)