description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 19th Sept 2024 / Sun Li Film & TV guide 13th May 2024

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kalafina in Animyu! magazine

If you've been following my blog, you may know that I mentioned that Kalafina did an interview for Animyu! magazine.  I had been hesitating to get it because I wasn't sure if it was a blurp or a proper interview.  What did change my mind was when oh-news said that this was a long interview.

I did order the magazine and it arrived today.  Yay!!!!  A small bright spark in my not fantastic day. =)

What I definitely did not expect was when they said long interview, they really meant LONG.  This section on Kalafina is 14 pages long.  Lots of photos and full colour.  Granted, not all of it was text, some of it was almost full page photos but I don't think any fan who gets this magazine will complain too much about it.

If you guys want to purchase it, I got mine from  CDJapan.  The product link is here.  There aren't many copies left so if you're interested, don't take too long.

Okay, that's it from me.  I leave you with a few photos from the magazine and now I have to wash up and head to bed.  Good night and hopefully I can get to more AFA11 and Kalafina posts tomorrow night. :)


No comments: