description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kalafina Record - Limited Edition cover scan

Hi hi... here is a a scanned jpg of the Kalafina Record LE cover.  Someone nicknamed Madoka had asked if I would scan the cover and I agreed.  So here it is... enjoy. =)

If I have time, I will try to write one more post on AFA11 tomorrow night... but for now, I need to try and get some of my Japanese homework done tonight.

Enjoy. :)

p.s.  Oh btw... here is a link to an interview with Kalafina at the AFA11 this year.  This is from Pop Culture Online.... click me. :)

p.p.s.  Hmmmm... the interview is kind of generic... nothing really new for fans of Kalafina but... still it's something. :)

4 comments:

Madoka said...

oh many thanks!!! ^_^
I too would have liked to go to the AFA, and go to the concert of Kalafina
again thank you very much
continues to write on the blog =)

just me said...

Hi Madoka,

You are most welcome. I hope that one day you too will be able to see Kalafina at a concert.

Thanks for reading the blog. :)

cheers

shizu said...

Cool~~~
Thanks for e link to e Kalafina AFA interview ww

just me said...

Hi Shizu,

Thanks for dropping by. :)

cheers