description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, November 17, 2011

AFA11 - my haul :D

Unfortunately, it'll have to be another quick post.  Another late night at the studio and another very energy sapping day, hence, I only have enough energy to take photos of the stuff I got over the weekend at the Anime Festival Asia 2011 and to do a quick update.

I forgot to put the mug in.
Here's just an overview photo. I bought some of the items in this photo and some of the others were given to me as a surprise pressie from my boyfriend... thanks. =)  As I am a t-shirt fiend, I bought/received the Rock Your Soul - Super Anisong Concert t-shirt, the Kalafina AFA11 t-shirt, a Mahou Shoujo Madoka t-shirt. :)  I also got the Kalafina AFA11 lanyard, the Cheerful version Hatsune Miku nendoroid, a Mahou Shoujo Madoka - Madoka banpresto figure, a Kyubey sticker, a Akemi Homura phone accessory and an eco-bag that came free with every purchase of SGD50 and above at the Aniplex booth.

Here are some close-ups of the mug which I forgot to place in that picture above.




Actually, this mug is rather nice.  It has all the magical girls from Mahou Shoujo Madoka, even Sakura Kyouko is included.  I'm still undecided if I should bring it to the studio.

That's it for now... will, hopefully, post up more photos and maybe get to writing up more about the AFA tomorrow or friday night.

For now... oyasumi. :)

No comments: