description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kalafina in Europe? :)

By the way, there is hope for fans in Europe.  I just quickly zipped through the Animyu! interview this morning and Kalafina said that they would like to go to Europe and it seems that their next target area is Europe.  Awesome for you fans in Europe but not so awesome for me =( ... Europe is way too expensive for me to travel to these days, Japan is the best I can do.  I haven't really read the interview thru' and thru' yet, my Japanese isn't that strong but they definitely said Europe, although I don't think they mentioned any cities yet... I'll have a look later... have to start work now. :)

EDIT: 
I changed the picture and read that little section where they talk about Europe. =) Yeah, I can confirm that they didn't mention anything concrete except that they are interested in going to Europe.  The sub-heading for this section does say something like "the next goal is Europe" but that's about it.  Still... I think there is some possibility that they will travel to Europe next year or perhaps the year after?


Well, that's it from me for now... no AFA write-ups etc.  It's been two very long days at work and although AFA was fun... it was also very tiring and I'm really exhausted from not having enough rest.  Going to sleep now... oyasumi. :)

No comments: