description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Japan trip 3 - day 4 - part 1


Today's breakfast is Yummy Japanese cup noodles.... I really love Japanese cup noodles. :) we were so tired yesterday.... I didn't have time to write more and i crashed out. :p yesterday we ate giga sushi... Wagyu beef .... Awesome donuts .... We laughed a lot, ate a lot, got lost, split up on the train... And Manami gave me fantastic early birthday present... And Itsuko gave me really a really awesome present too... One piece toy... Cool fridge magnet and a Japanese book .... I love all my presents and my friends. :) :)

Time to get ready.... We missed most of the morning sleeping in... :p so time to get going. :)

No comments: