description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE in DAIBA ~ concert goods on CDJapan


CDJapan also added a number of concert goods for Kajiura Yuki on the site today. :)

Ahhhhhh.... if I wasn't so broke I would buy some of them. :P  But I must budget properly because I need to save money for a future trip to Japan and I am thinking about maybe buying some Madoka Magica merchandise at the Singapore screening of the 3rd movie this Saturday. :)

Anyway, I'll keep this short.  I need to get some stuff done and then go to bed, my allegies are acting up and I need to go take some antihistamines and get some sleep in. :(

For the full list of Kajiura Yuki goods... CLICK ME.  There are t-shirts and bags etc as well.  BTW... it's actually cheaper to get both the Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina items from CDJapan because you don't have to pay taxes.  You'll have to pay international shipping though, but you'll save on taxes and the minimum 700yen local shipping that Spacecraft charges.  So... it's not too bad a deal in my opinion. :)



Also, interestingly enough, CDJapan actually has stock on hand of the tote bags, these bags are already sold out at the Spacecraft store... so if you want them... I'm thinking you probably shouldn't think too long about them.

Alright... I'm off for now. :)

No comments: