description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, February 21, 2014

Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3 ~ streaming audio samples available


Oh.... I just saw this and since I am a huge Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina fan, this has got to go up on the page before I continue with my work. :P

I received a notification from HMV Japan on the 18th Feb to let me know that the Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3 album has been released.  It's an album I intend to purchase but have delayed ordering it because of Ieiri Leo's releases.  Because I knew about the release, I didn't go visit the HMV Japan page.

But just now, as I was going through some email before I start working on some Nuke stuff, on a whim, I decided to click on the link to check the page out... and what do you know... they have streaming audio samples for all tracks on the album.  AWESOME!!!

CLICK HERE if you wish to listen to the sample and purchase the album from HMV Japan.

CLICK HERE if you wish to purchase the album from CDJapan.

Okay... now I will go... definitely need to watch this tutorial before work on Friday... over and out. :)

No comments: