description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, February 14, 2014

Ieiri Leo ~ a boy (2nd album) - song samples

source
I had a really late dinner and am feeling full and sleepy....

But as I was nodding away, I was also checking out Ieiri Leo's news and website etc when this came up.

For those of you who like her or are interested in her music, you can check out short samples of each track on her soon to be released album at this link. CLICK ME.

a boy / Leo Ieiri

I have of course pre-ordered her album, just the Limited Edition.  And when I get a chance, I will do the unboxing of all 3 versions of the Chocolate single.

Going to wash the dishes... maybe try and play a game on my PSP Vita and then then sleep.... fingers crossed that work goes well tomorrow.

Good night. :)

No comments: