description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Madoka Magica ~ First Part: Beginnings / Last Part: Eternal BD LE - freebie deskmat

Well... three posts in a row where I don't talk about Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction, Kalafina or Madoka Magica... that just won't do!! :P

So to break that cycle, here's a little something before I post another Ieiri Leo post... most likely tomorrow. :)

Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Movie) First Part: Beginnings (Hajimari no Monogatari) / Last Part: Eternal (Eien no Monogatari) / Animation

This was something I forgot to take a photo of when I did the unboxing of the BD Limited Edition set.  If you want to check out that unboxing post, CLICK ME.

The CDJapan tokuten for this set is an A3 desk mat which made me very happy. I really like these desk mats and I really like the Madoka Magika ones in particular.

Some of you may not know what a desk mat is.  I know I didn't too when I first saw them being offered on CDJapan's website, all I saw was an illustration which told me nothing.  I tried to look them up on the internet but in 2011 there were no images of the anime ones.  So I took a chance and bought my first Madoka Magica desk mat   I love it and it's currently on my desk at the office now. :)  The one I got was this:


It didn't help that CDJapan called them Desk Mattress then and I had no idea what the heck that was but I was obsessed with Madoka Magica then. :P

Here are the photos of the A3 size desk mat for this BD LE set. :)

  

I shot close ups of the desk mat to try and give you an idea what the material is.  This desk mat's front material is smoother than my first desk mat.  I should shoot photos of that desk mat when I'm at the office... although it's a little shabby right now.  I have been using it since 2011. :)

The back is a little bit rubbery(?).  I'm not sure if that's the right word for it but suffice to say, there is a texture on the back of the desk mat.  This is so that it won't slip around.

I put this tokuten back in the plastic sleeve it came in because I haven't decided where to use it yet. I already have two other desk mats, one of which I use on my other desk.  I may just use this on this desk.... and I really like this one too.

source
Maybe I'll get this too. :)  I like this because it has all the mahou shoujos and Ultimate Madoka.  There are other desk mats for Madoka Magica ~ Rebellion.  But I think this one is cooler.

Anyway, it's late, I need to take care of a few things and then go to bed. I've taken photos of all 3 versions of Ieiri Leo's single "Chocolate". If nothing crops up, I intend to do the unboxing tomorrow.  For now...  adiós. :)

No comments: