description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Madoka Magica PRODUCTION NOTE New Edition (TV series)


I just found this out last night but was about to go to bed, so I decided to just write up a quick post in the morning instead.

This is the new edition of the out-of-print Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Production Note.  They made sure to put the (TV Series) in brackets here so as not to get it confused with the 3 movies.  To my knowledge, this is the Production Note that I own and did an unboxing of sometime ago.  CLICK ME to see my unboxing.

The only difference in this new edition is that it has a new cover.

I won't be getting this because I already own the Production Note.  But for those who wanted it previously but could not get it because it's be OOP for a while... now is a good time to pick it up.  This is a really cool artbook for fans who love the series. I was very pleased with my purchase of the first edition of this artbook.

Here is the CDJapan link for those who would like to get it from where I usually get my stuff from.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica PRODUCTION NOTE New Edition (TV series)

This will be released sometime in March 2014.  The pre-order deadline at CDJapan is the 6th Feb.

cheers :)

No comments: