description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Want to sell: GSC 1/8 scale Ultimate Madoka (mint in box)

this is a photo of the actual item itself
Hi guys... I'm helping a colleague with this.  She's looking to sell the 1/8 scale Ultimate Madoka for SGD200, pick-up only at an MRT station in Singapore.  This is mint in the box and was shipped over from Amazon US.

The price maybe be negotiable... I'm not sure.  She says the retail price for this figure is approx SGD300 from a brick & mortar store in Singapore.  But I'm can't confirm that because my own 1/8 scale Ultimate Madoka was from CDJapan.

This figure is currently OOP at most places.  If you want to go to GSC's product page, CLICK ME. I also shot some photos of it a while back at when it was on display at AFAMY, CLICK ME.

If you're interested, please leave me your email in the comments below and I will put you in touch with the person who wishes to sell this figure.

Before I go off .... let me just say that I am super excited about the screening of the 3rd Madoka Magica movie in Singapore later today!!!! :D

Oyasumi!! :)


UPDATE Feb 13th 2014:
SOLD ~ thank you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am interest and looking everywhere for it, this is my email flameshearts@hotmail.com. Feel free to contact me, thz.

just me said...

Hi... thanks for your response. I will pass your email information to the person who is selling this item and get them to email you soon.

You might have to wait till Monday, I hope that's okay with you because she's my colleague and I may have to wait till Monday to talk to her. :)

cheers :)