description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ieiri Leo ~ Chocolate - singles + poster - tease


This finally arrived in the mail today. Yay!! :)

I'm pretty tired... been a busy two days at work, so I won't do this unboxing till maybe tomorrow night.

What I didn't know was that we get a free poster with this purchase.  I think you'll have to buy all 3 singles to get the free poster because I bought 2 sets of the singles, one for a friend and I, and we only got 2 posters,  If I was suppose to get a poster per single, I should have six.  Moreover, the slip of paper that was used to secure the poster three catalog numbers printed on it.



There is nothing on CDJapan's website to indicate that a free poster comes with the purchase of the 3 singles.  I don't know if this is indicated on Ieiri Leo's official website either... I may try and look it up tomorrow if I have time.

If any of you wish to purchase these, you are free to use these links.

Type A
Click me for the CDJapan product page.

1. Chocolate
2. LIVE at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo 2013.11.28 part.1 (Second Dream / Last Stage / Fake Love / Shine / Ijiwaru na Kamisama / Wake you up)
3. Chocolate (instrumental)

Type B
Click me for the CDJapan product page.

1. Chocolate
2. LIVE at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo 2013.11.28 part.2 (Say Goodbye / Hello / Lady Mary / Bless You / Taiyou no Megami / Kokoro no Ka・Ta・Chi)
3. Chocolate (instrumental)

Type C (CD+DVD)
Click me for the CDJapan product page.

CD
1. Chocolate
2. LIVE at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo 2013.11.28 part.3 (Who's that / Linda / Sabrina / Kimi ni Todoke)
3. Chocolate (instrumental)

DVD
Chocolate Music Video

That's it... I'm off to bed now... oyasumi. :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

I heard her chocolate song before on radio! I like it alot haha. How are her other songs?

just me said...

Hello Wei Hao,

I wrote a post about her earlier on... it has a bunch of youtube links you can check out.

Her new album is coming out soon... the CM is out but I haven't had time to write it up yet.

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JOkvjugQQ#t=23

cheers :)