description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Winter WonFes 2014 - Madoka Magica's Homura Akuma Ver. 1/8 scale figure

Oh.... this was announced today at Wonder Fes.  They will be releasing a 1/8 Scale version of Akemi Homura devil version in December this year.

An earlier tweet in the day came attached with the photo below.

It seems like this will be done by Good Smile Company or at the very least distributed by them.

Gosh... this looks like it may be a really nice figure... oh dear... I think I might really want this. :P

4 comments:

Stripey said...

RWARRR!! This fig will look great beside my Ultimate Madoka / Maiko Madoka figs.

Looking out for the preorder. XD

just me said...

Hahahaha!!! I know... I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this. Time to start saving. :P

Anonymous said...

do you have facebook?

just me said...

Yes, I do have a FB account. Seems like most people do these days. :)