description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 “Consolation” ~ goods ~ mini-poster set of 4

I hope to get through 3 "unboxing" posts today... we'll see. :)  I find them easier to write thsn travel journals and event write ups, reviews etc... and as I am really quite tired today, I think I won't try anything too ambitious.

First up, something really simple.  Before I visited Japan in October, I ordered several items from the Spacecraft webstore and sent them to one of my Japanese friends in Japan.  After that, it was a matter of bringing home a ton of stuff for myself and other friends. :)

from Spacecraft webstore
For some reason, I wanted this poster set.  Even though I am running out of wall space, I still wanted it.  Also, I really wanted to give the Hikaru poster to Shangyou as a gift. :)

The posters are printed on nice, stiff paper and I was glad that they were shipped flat, with a thick piece of cardboard below for support, and not rolled up like posters often are.


I think the girls look lovely in the photos and the headshots of each of them looks quite nice because they are so big and nicely printed. :)

Anyway, check out the photos of the 4 posters below.  I placed the "Alleluia" cd next to the posters to give you an idea of the dimensions of these posters because without the cd, the photos make them look quite large. :)  Also, I scanned the poster of Kalafina, as well as the headshot of Keiko but as my scanner isn't big enough, it got crop and there is a funny light aberration at the bottom of the photo.  Because of that, I will also include photos shot on my cell phone camera because those will not have those problems but they will be at an angle because the light in my bedroom is right overhead and I can't get a nice shot in without the light casting a large ugly overblown circle on it. Unfortunately, I can't scan Hikaru's because it is no longer with me and since I can't do Hikaru's, I decided not to do Wakana's too, partly because I'm a little lazy to do it :P and partly because I have a lot of stuff to get through.

Okay... enough talk, here you go. :)

   
 

cheers... next unboxing post coming up later tonight. :)

2 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

in this photo...
somehow...
keiko looks like kaori...
im still preferring the kimigin's kei-chan thou...
but not saying that i dont like this one...
/waii XD

just me said...

Hahaha... I always thought that Keiko and Kaori look alike. :)