description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 16, 2013

FictionJunction new album will be titled "elemental"

source: FictionJunction
It's been a long day and I was about to go to sleep when I saw this. :)  Finally more info of the new FictionJunction album.

Some of the songs won't be new to long time FictionJunction fans who already own their singles.  But there will be several new songs on the album.

The album is set for a 22 Jan 2014 release and will cost ¥3045 (taxes included).

A partial track list was also released.  There will be 13 songs on the album of which 9 were named.  The announce also stated that there will be 3 new songs and one song which will be a "self-cover" but they did not say what this "self-cover" song will be.

The exciting thing for fans in Japan is this.  If I read this announce correctly, it seems like there will be a lucky draw slip included in the CD where one can apply to win an opportunity for a backstage tour of  Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol11 / elemental Tour 2014.  That's pretty cool. :)

I wish I could be in Japan next year for this.  ANA has a really good deal on tickets to Japan in the first quarter of next year... but even then... I can't afford to go to Japan again.   Sigh.... still... well... at least I have a new album to look forward to. :)

Wow!! CDJapan already has a link up, that's fast.  It'll cost us 2900 yen. :)

Here is the link to the product page. :)

FictionJunction ~ elemental album

I'm going to order it now!! :)

Okay... need to sleep, I have a pretty busy weekend coming up.  I hope to write at least one post over the weekend.  For now... good night. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me again. This news literally made my day. I was soo waiting for this. All the singles and the b-sides on them are gorgeous. Like "Nohara" which is pure Keiko's haunting voice glory!! and "Hitorigoto" which has both Keiko and the sweet Kaori singing in perfect harmony....can't wait for the new tracks, too. So happy, thank you for reporting about this upcoming release :D

just me said...

Hello!! :)

Hahaha... I know... I was really happy about it too and have already placed a pre-order for it. :)

Nohara is awesome and I really like Hitorigoto too. The Kaori+Keiko combo is often gold!! Love them in Hoshikuzu which is one of my favourite songs at a Yuki Kajiura Live. :)

I hope the new songs are good!! :)