description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 17, 2013

恋するフォーチュンクッキー(Koi Suru Fortune Cookie) Singapore Ver.



I'm not a big fan of AKB48's music or similar bubblegum pop type of music... but this video put a smile on my face. :)

Yes... even though I am obsessed with a lot of things Japanese, Singapore is my "hometown".  I grew up here and even though it's not perfect, I love being Singaporean and living in Singapore.  I wouldn't change it for the world. :)  Even though I would like to live and work in other parts of the world again someday because I am often restless and interested in a different experience but Singapore will always be my hometown.

So yeah... I like the video... it's kind of endearing.. and much as I hate to admit it... that AKB48 song is going to play in my head for a while... what a happy catchy tune... I can kinda understand why AKB48 is so popular. :)

No comments: