description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Kalafina ~ Hikaru Produced "Wall Pocket" - unboxing


I've finished the unboxing post for this item. :)

However, I will need to ask you to please proceed to the link below.  This is my friend shangyou's blog and he asked me to occasionally write on his blog.  I agreed to and this unboxing is my first post on his blog. :) This item is his anyway.  He bought it, so I think it's most appropriate that the unboxing appears on his blog. :)

http://onelegion.blogspot.sg/2013/11/kalafina-memorabilia-hikaru-produced.html

Please check out the unboxing and check out his blog too.  He's also a Kalafina fan. :)  Although he likes Hikaru best.... WHAT!!!!????!!!  Yeah... that was my reaction too.. the automatic choice should always be Keiko.... heh heh... =D

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, we Hikaru fans exist >;D

just me said...

Hahahaha... all in good fun... I'm kidding of course. :P

Silentwolf87 said...

fan of waka-chan~!
>.</
thou am also a fan of kei-chan, n hika-chan as well...
:3

just me said...

Ahhhh... a Wakana fan. :) That's cool!! I like her and Hikaru loads too. :)

Silentwolf87 said...

teehee, they are all lovable in their very own ways- ^^

btw, by 'produced', does it means that hi-chan (in this case, referring to the post) is the one that comes out with the idea? or was it just for naming sake?