description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Kalafina ~ Hikaru Produced "Wall Pocket" ~ unboxing tease :)


Okay... I have decided that the next post I will be doing will be an "unboxing" post and I will take photos of this item which I picked up from the Spacecraft Online store.  Well... technically, I didn't buy it, I just helped someone buy it and I carried it back for him from Japan. :)

I was originally going to try and do this and another Kajiura Yuki item tonight but my current cell phone problems kind of got in the way.  My main camera is my cell phone and usually I will use the Samsung Galaxy S2 but it's currently preferring to re-start constantly making photo taking a pain.  But my old Motorola Droid is frustratingly slow and I don't know which is more frustrating... an S2 that won't stay on or a Droid that takes forever to do one thing. :(

I may have to pull out my DSLR for photo taking but it's a more troublesome and a lot harder to do one-handed photography with.

Meanwhile... after thinking a lot about how to deal with the situation and figuring what I would do about it... I got tired... :P  So I will go to bed and do this tomorrow.  And probably also that Kajiura Yuki item and if time permits, Day 3 of our trip to Japan.  Fingers crossed... NO OT!!

For now... good night. :)

No comments: