description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation Special Live Bluray/DVD - postcard freebies

 
(BD cover on the left, DVD cover on the right)

First up, here is the cover art for both the Blu-ray and the DVD.  They were released a while back when I was in Japan.  I didn't post them them so I thought I'll take this opportunity to post them up now. :)

Kalafina's official website announced that they will be giving out 2 postcards on a first come first serve basis at a number of brick & mortar stores, as well as several webstores.  So far there has been no update on CDJapan's page or on the HMV Japan (English) webpage to indicate if these will be given out to overseas purchasers of the BD or DVD.  But one can still hope, I suppose. :)

Fingers crossed. :)

Here are the links to purchase these.  Links are from CDJapan, as usual.  Please purchase if you can afford them. :)

LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final  Blu-ray
LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final  DVD

cheers :)

No comments: