description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, November 11, 2013

Anime Festival Asia 2013



This is a photo of my loot from this year's AFA in Singapore. I would like to write a fuller post but we'll see. :)

For now I will just write something short to mark the occasion and also to test out how well my Samsung Galaxy S2 is doing. It is suddenly working again and has stopped restarting constantly. As mobile blogging is something i do on the phone, i thought i should test it out.

This year Kalafina went to AFA Indonesia so I knew the chances of them coming to Singapore for AFA was next to none. Needless to say, while I was happy for Indonesian fans, i was deeply disappointed that they did not return to Singapore. :(

Lucky for me, this year angela came back to AFA and angela coupled with TM Revolution's return made this year's anisong concert worth going. Both of them were so awesome live last night!! :)

I also won angela's autograph poster and got to meet them again, like two years when they were here for AFA too. My friend K was not able to make it down to Suntec in time and I ended up going for the autograph session for TM Revolution in place of K. I was really happy about that too :p cuz last year we all tried to win TMR's autograph but failed. :(

I also bought a angela's cd single so that I could attend the autograph session and so I got to meet them another time....it was awesome. atsuko also sang Shangri La acapella at the autograph session and she was incredibly amazing!!! :)

Yeah...more later hopefully...for now I am going to wash up and rest...i will probably sleep early tonight...i think i might be falling ill so i should sleep early in case.

Tomorrow night i will try and blog again...maybe about something Kajiura Yuki related or continue my account of our trip to Japan.

For now I leave u with a photo of angela's newest single containing the songs from the Coppelion anime. :)


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: