description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, November 25, 2013

Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation ~ unboxing

Again, I will try and keep this shot and picture heavy because I have another unboxing post that I would like to get through after this and then reply one comment on the blog and then after that .... sleep. :)

This was one of the items I ordered from the Spacecraft online shop and had them shipped to one of my friends in Japan.  Because I got it from Spacecraft, I also received a postcard they were offering with the purchase.


This is a pretty nice photobook release.  The book dimensions are about the same as an A4 size piece of paper.  And it's pretty much ALL photos and the only text we see are on title pages and the credit page.  The front and back cover pages are slightly glossy and the print is slightly embossed.  The cover is reminiscent of the soon to be released Consolation Special Live Blu-ray / DVD

   

The paper that they used to print the rest of the book is not glossy and has a slight texture.  Lots of nice photos of the trio at the live and during practice sessions. :)  Here are the rest of the photos.

         

I counted about 48 pages excluding the cover page.  Each vocalist gets about 10 pages devoted to solo full page photos of them.  The rest comprise of group shots and montage pages.  As usual, it's a little Keiko centric. :P

You can buy this item at the Animate bookstore in Japan and if you do it comes with a different postcard.  I shot a photo of that postcard while I was in Japan, here is the link to the post about it.... click me.

Animate and Spacecraft don't ship outside of Japan though. :(  CDJapan does list this item and offers both the Spacecraft version and the Animate version.  Currently they still have one copy of the Animate version on hand.  The Spacecraft version is listed as OOP but it is actually still available at the Spacecraft webstore but if you want to get it through CDJapan, you'll have to go through the special request link.

Here are the links on CDJapan should you be interested in getting this book.

Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation-[animate bonus postcard]
Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation-[space craft bonus postcard]

Because these are special orders, they won't come that cheap.  I'm not sure if you'll feel that it's worth the CDJapan price of ordering it from another site and shipping to you but I thought the price I paid for it was okay.  But of course, I got mine directly from Spacecraft.

Okay... next unboxing post coming up soon. :)

No comments: