description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FictionJunction ~ elemental - WEB Radio commemorative event

A day or two ago, FlyingDog tweeted that there will be a limited time WEB Radio promotional event held to commemorate the planned Jan 2014 release of the new FictionJunction album "elemental".  In conjunction with this event, FlyingDog and FictionJunction will post up a questionnaire and they hope that fans will answer the questions and give their reasons why they gave those answers too.  Today, FictionJunction posted the link to the webform where fans can submit these questions.

Here is the link. CLICK ME.

If you want to participate, the questions are as follows.  I will attempt to translate these questions but my Japanese is really not the best so it might not be accurate at all.  I hope that I am not too far off.

1 梶浦由記が今の仕事をしていなかったらどんな仕事をしていたと思う?
~ If Kajiura Yuki is not working at her current job, what kind of work do you think she will be doing.

2 梶浦由記に一つだけお願いする事ができるとしたら何をお願いする?
~ If Kajiura Yuki could grant you one wish only, what would that wish be.

3 梶浦由記にピッタリ四字熟語は?
~ Please use a 4 character idiom that describes Kajiura Yuki perfectly.

4 梶浦由記に今後新たにチャレンジしてほしい事は何?
~ What new challenge would you like Kajiura Yuki to take up in the future.

5 ファンから見た梶浦由記の弱点は?
~ As a fan, what do you think is Kajiura Yuki's weakness.

6 梶浦由記がお店を開くとしたら何屋さん?
~ If Kajiura Yuki was to open a shop, what kind of shop would it be

After the you've answered all 6 questions, they also invite the participant to ask Kajiura Yuki questions.

☆「今更クエスチョン」
梶浦さんに今更だけど聞いてみたい事ってありませんか?
そんな今更クエスチョンを大募集です!
恥ずかしがらずに何でも質問してください

Any question, they say. please don't be shy. :)

I would like to take part but I'm not sure if they will take English questions but you can always try I guess. :)  No harm. :)  Anyway, I'll think about it and if I have time, I'll participate... although work has picked up again and weekend work has started once again. :(  Fingers crossed. :)

I can't seem to find the closing date for this event.  Maybe I just didn't see it.  But I guess the sooner you do it the better. :)

Also, if you can afford it.  Please buy their new album. :)

 FictionJunction ~ elemental album

No comments: