description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kalafina on Kawaii Girl Japan again :)


I've been waiting all morning for this video clip since SME annouced that Kalafina will be on Kawaii Girl Japan again. :)  What's cool about the Kawaii Girl Japan videos are that they have English subs.  SUPER!!! :)

It's almost lunch at work, so I thought I'll post this up real quick. :)  I haven't watched it in it's entirety yet.  Probably will after I get back late tonight. :)

I do want to say though.... HEY KALAFINA, a lot of Singaporeans were there at AFA Malaysia too and we were part of those fans who kept calling for the encore... so don't just go back to Malaysia, come back to Singapore too.... heck, make it a South East Asia tour and include at least both Singapore and Malaysia. :)

K... back to work!!!

enjoy
p.s. You can win an autograph postcard too... read this link.  Good luck!! :)

2 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

ouh~ sankyu~ i want the autograph~ (want to heal my wound of not getting the shibuya special ticket)

just me said...

I hope you win that autograph!!!! Too bad about the concert tickets. :( :(