description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin anime - announced

I just read on SGCafe that Type-Moon has announced that there will be an animated version of Kara no Kyoukai ~ Mirai Fukuin (空の境界 未来福音).  Apparently, it has not been officially announced yet as SGCafe got most of this information from tweets but I'm thinking it's most likely to be true.

I'm excited.  I really liked the Kara no Kyoukai movies and I'm hoping that Type-Moon will call back the same studio, cast and music composer for KnK ~ Mirai Fukuin.  Kalafina was formed to sing the theme songs for the 7 KnK movies and I still consider the KnK soundtrack to contain some of Kajiura Yuki's best work.  I really liked the artwork and animation style of the KnK movies and really liked the characters Ryougi Shiki and Touko Aozaki.

Fingers crossed for ufotable, Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina and the cast of seiyuus to return for Mirai Fukuin.

Good Smile has also re-released a Ryougi Shiki figure.  YAY!!!!  I really wanted this figure previously but by the time I tried to buy it, it was either no where to be found or way too expensive. :)


The Ryougi Shiki Garannodou figure was originally released in 2008 and will be re-released in Nov this year as part of Good Smile's10 year anniversary celebration. I couldn't resist and have pre-ordered it. :D  For those who want to get it from my usual happy hunting ground, here is the link. :)

Here's hoping the release the Nendoroid Ryougi Shiki figure too. :)

Also, Sword Art Online has started airing on TV in Japan.  I haven't watched it yet but will probably get to it soon just because Kajiura Yuki scores this anime and I would like to listen to the soundtrack. :)

Okay... I am going to sleep now... it's been tiring lately.  The show I was working on didn't wrap as expected and I had to do a lot of emergency, energy sapping roto on it.  Really tired and need sleep.  I'm also going to travel to Japan soon and we'll be on a pretty tight schedule in the beginning, so I really don't want to be sick or too tired... hence, oyasumi. :)

No comments: