description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 23, 2012

Minna no Uta June 2012 Magazine - Kalafina's "moonfesta"

I hope to blast through a few "un-boxing" posts today. So first up, a really simple one.

I had some expiring points at CDJapan, so I ended up ordering the Minna no Uta magazine that included "Moonfesta".

As expected, it's mostly a score book. Usually, I don't buy the score books but I made an exception for this because it's Kalafina of course :) and also because I really didn't know what to do with my expiring points.

The Minna no Uta magazine contains the scores and lyrics of the newly released Minna no Uta songs and some of the older Minna no Uta songs too. The first section of the magazine dedicates a page or two to the singers or vocal units that sing the newer Minna no Uta songs.

My main interest in this release, is Kalafina of course. Kalafina gets two pages. There is a short interview with the girls from Kalafina about "moonfesta" and about the animation. I wish I could translate it properly but I'm not skilled enough in Japanese yet. :(  Someday... someday I will get there. :)

The photos of Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki are file photos. There are also photos of the set and props used in the animation.

Included in this release is also the score for "moonfesta" and a lyrics page accompanied by some b&w photos of the props/set from the animation.



This isn't a must buy, in my opinion. But if you want the score for the song, then it's really not a very expensive buy especially if you're going to bundle it with something else you're already going to purchase to save on shipping.

I got mine from CDJapan. This is the link to the product page.

Next up, I think I'll do a Mahou Shoujo Madoka related unboxing first and then the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note artbook vol.3 and if I get through both quickly enough, maybe even something else too. :)

K... later y'all. :)

No comments: