description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Japan trip 5 - day 2 part 4


I forgot to attach a photo of the Ramen I ate at the Ramen Museum yesterday. Here you go. :)

Today we are off to Hakone but first let me finish up Day 2 of the trip.

After we finished our Ramen and Umeshu soda, we quickly made our way to Sakuragicho (i think) to try and go to the Cup Noodle Museum. It was a nice walk to the museum and we even saw fish jumping around in the waters surrounding the area.





Unfortunately, by the time we made it to the museum it was too late and they had given out all the tickets to make cup noodles. :( I was kind of disappointed but not really surprised since i had read on the internet that they can and do run out of tickets. I will just have to try and do this another time.

Since we couldnt make our own noodles, we decided not to enter the museum and set of for Harajuku where we were suppose to meet Manami and another of my travel companion's friends for dinner.

Since we were in Harajuku early, i asked if we could try and look for the EVA store. I had tried to find it on two previous occasions but failed to find it then. This time:



Yay!!!!!!! :) :) There was lots to buy in the store and some artwork too but t was mostly merchandise which is cool... i like. :)

After that we met up with all our friends and went to eat yakiniku which is cool too because its the first time I have had yakiniku. Korean Bbq, i have had but not the Japanese version of Korean Bbq.





I was really full after the meal but we still managed dessert and we bought tons more snacks from the 3 conbinis around our hotel in Ikebukuro.





The yakiniku meal we had was really good and the Umeshu soda was yummy too but the thing that made me the most happy was meeting Manami again. :) :) :)

that's the end of day 2 :)

No comments: