description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 23, 2012

Kalafina "to the beginning" Live - concert goods

Going to keep this short and picture heavy because I would like to try and do at least vol.3 of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note artbook.  However, I also have a few administrative things I need to take care of so I may not be able to get to the artbook tonight... if I can't, I'll try and do at least vol.3 tomorrow.

I would also like to write up more about my Japan trip and the "to the beginning" Live itself but that may take awhile because I know I'll be pretty busy at work as well.... so we'll see. :)

Anyway here goes.... :)

There were a number of items for sale at this particular live.  As usual, I got one concert t-shirt and the concert pamphlet.  I rather liked the charm strap and did consider getting stickers too but going to a live in Japan is already expensive enough for me, hence, I usually will limit my concert goods spending to a certain amount.  So in the end, I decided not to get the charm strap and just settled for the t-shirt and pamphlet.


© Spacecraft

Here are the photos for the t-shirt.



I rather like it that they are still keeping to their medieval European inspired themes.  The shirt itself is a not too thick which is good for me since Singapore is hot pretty much all year round.  It's also not too thin.  I felt that the white t-shirt for the Red Moon concert was a little too thin for my liking.

Here are the photos for the concert pamphlet.



This almost squarish pamphlet isn't quite as elaborate as the two most recent Kalafina and FJ concert pamphlets but it also cost less.  The cover uses gold letters and trimming and is rather glossy and has a very slight texture which is very hard to catch in a photo.  The photos inside are nice.  There is an introduction written by Kajiura Yuki.  Each of the vocalist gets a one page almost full length shot and a one page interview.  There is also a two page b&w spread of the trio in Malaysia during the AFA Malaysia and one page dedicated to the band members.



As far as I know, none of the concert goods are available on sale online at this point in time.  When they do come up and if I'm paying attention, I will update this post with links for those who would like to buy these goods.

Alrighty... that's it for me for now. :)

No comments: