description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kalafina's Moonfesta - arrived


My Kalafina "Moonfesta" single arrived by mail today. :)

I'll do an unboxing later. There is a ton of unboxings that i hope to do today and in the coming days. The trip was very good and although quite tightly packed at points, I still slept in a lot and mostly managed 7 hours of sleep on most days. I feel refreshed enough to blog more. :)

i would also like to complete my Japan trip posts... lots of missing bits but i think i kept a better account this time round because of the data SIM card i was using. it made it reasonably priced for me to be online and uploading so many photos.


I ate my favourite roast duck noodles for brunch today... yay!!! :) Almost missed fedex and my parcel with the Moonfesta single... lucky the guy was very nice... he waited at the door as he tried to call me on the phone.

k... i will be back with an unboxing post later... meanwhile i want to drink some coffee and have some things i need to take care off before i will have time to take photos and all. :)

edit 730pm:
Looks like my unboxing post will have to wait... am busy spending time with my parents. :)  Family comes first. :)  I have shot a ton of photos though and hope to have at the very least this Moonfesta post up by tonight... cheers :)

No comments: