description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Japan trip 5 - day 4 - Kalafina Live p3



I didn't shoot many photos of NHK Hall. It was very hot and I was with Itsuko and feeling lazy before the Live and then hungry after the Live.

I was just reading some of my earlier posts and... gosh... i really need to edit some of these mobile blog posts for grammar and spelling etc. :)

btw... Kalafina also sang a cover of the FJ song Nowhere sang by Nanri Yuuka. I rather liked their version.

Hoping for a video release of some sort. There were cameras there for sure but don't know if they were there for the video backdrop only or if they intend to release anything. I am almost certain that there was at least 4 cameras because of the way they were live cutting the video for the large video screen behind them. This video feed can be recorded and is often recorded. I hope they did record it and also recorded the raw video feed from the separate cameras because the live director didn't always call the shots that well. He, however, did do a much better job of calling the shots then the director at AFA Malaysia whom I thought really should have familiarized himself with Kalafina's songs before the performance.

I was very grateful for the large video screen at this live. I was way at the back, 3rd floor and last row on the left and while i could view the entire stage and see their movements clearly, i could not see the expressions on their faces clearly at all. The video wall only showed up later in the live... I forgot after which song.... i think maybe it started after the faster songs began... perhaps it started just as they started singing the After Eden songs. i could be wrong though. :)

i simply cannot stop saying how much i love watching Kalafina sing live at their own lives. they are simply awesome... so mesmerizing. i wish that i could fly down for all the Kalafina and FictionJunction lives but time and money won't permit that.

this is probably going to be my last Kalafina live in Japan for a while as i do not think i can afford to travel very much after the August trip. i will have to try and make the most of my trip in August/September. We still can't get tickets for day 2 and 3 of Kajiura Yuki Live vol.9 and so I guess I will just have to make the most of my day one ticket. lucky for me, i do get to see the utahimes since it is day 1 tickets. :)

next year.... i am likely to go on a study trip thing with my classmates from my Japanese class. i have to save up a lot of money for that which means that i can't travel much at all. if i am lucky ... i can try and time it to coincide with one of the FJ or Kalafina Lives but if i can't then it is possible that my next Kalafina or FictionJunction Live after this year will be in 2014... I hope they will still be performing in the same setup. i like Kalafina and FictionJunction the way they are now and if i can't make any of the lives in 2013.... then i hope that i can see them in this same setup in 2014.... fingers crossed. :)

gosh.... i still feel so high and happy after yesterday's Kalafina live. for some reason i was not screaming energizer bunny happy but i was a very mellow happy.... i just feel a sense of happiness that seems to pervade through my whole mind and body and even after i wake up this morning... i still feel a sense of "shiawase"-ness ... it was a great live and i had a great time with Itsuko and Megumi after the live and i feel 幸せ :) :) :)

thank you Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina for the music... it was awesome. :)

No comments: