description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

long long day


Wow!!!! What a long, long, long day at work.... I am exhausted and have not yet packed for my coming trip to Japan.... gee.... I am not even home yet.... just left work.

I always seem to have worse luck each time I am about to travel... if I am not ill... then I would be incredibly busy at work.

I finally did get a prep shot... marker removals... I am really happy that I finally do have an opportunity to try more prep especially after so much roto and seeing most of my peers getting prep opportunities too.... but dang it.... the timing... sigh... not great.... now i am really stressed.

no dinner yet.... v tired.... and still need to pack my bag.... good god.... i hope tomorrow is better.... i submitted a work in progress... am hoping the feedback isnt horrible.

I am really looking forward to the trip though.... we leave from the office tomorrow after work.... so i will need to make sure i pack everything by tonight... yikes!!!

K.... on the train now... i feel less stressed about work now that I have written about it... time to just empty my brain and rest on the way home and to dinner. :)

No comments: