description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 28, 2012

L'arc en Ciel in Singapore 1



Woohoo!!! My first weekend off in weeks!!! And today i will be attending the L'arc en Ciel concert at the Indoor Stadium. :)

While i am usually happy to put in extra days on the weekend, i am a little tired and this would be a good break. After this, i hope to get more paid weekend work again. I need to really put some money away for my august/september trip. :)

I was thinking of updating the blog with more Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina posts this morning. But the table tennis game really tired me out and i am out now trying to do my homework before i go for the concert tonight.

If i am not completely tired out when i get home i may try and update the blog. But for now... I will enjoy my first Saturday off in a while. :)

No comments: