description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kajiura Yuki Live Vol. 9 - small update

Kajiura Yuki tweeted a small update regarding the Vol.9 Live about 5 hours ago.  She announced that the 3 day live special will feature the following:

Day 1: Japanese Language Only Special (日本語オンリーSpecial) (Friday 31st Aug)
Day 2: Soundtrack Special (Saturday 1st Sept)
Day 3: No Japanese Song Special (日本語封印Special) (Sunday 2nd Sept)

She also goes on to tweet that they will not perform the same song twice in the 3 days.

I'm really excited about it now.  Gosh... I really hope I can get tickets to these 3 days.

This has been a good day for Kajiura Yuki's music fans.  First Kalafina in Malaysia and now more news about the 3 day special.  Am hoping I can make both but if I had to choose, I'm definitely picking vol.9 :)

p.s. yes, I know I re-used the same picture... maybe I'll update it later... kinda tired.

edit:
Itsuko just informed me that fan club application for tickets will be from the 14th - 19th May.  Keeping my fingers crossed that we have no problem getting tix and that they are all good seats. :)

No comments: