description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 21, 2012

雨水



A morning downpour has made it more difficult for me to go to work today. Nope, it has nothing to do with the trains usually running slower on rainy days. I really, really, really wish i could sleep in today. The weather is so cool now and my bed felt so comfy and warm. Unfortunately, i had already agreed to go into the studio today... so here i am... on the train to my 13th straight day at work.

It has really been a while since i worked so many days in a row. My max was 6 months but i didn't work full days on weekends then and my regular work day didn't have too many OT hours.. Of course i know people who work even longer stretches and seriously... I don't know how they do it.

I am way more relaxed today then i was yesterday. Relaxed enough to feel like mobile blogging. :) The last two days were actually quite stressful at work. We were rushing a lot of shots and i was really tired and slightly short tempered.

Today i am doing some volunteer work on another show which is cool. I wanted to work on that show too and i think i could learn some things by working on it. The added bonus is that today is an additional paid day. Yay!! :). More money for trips and hobbies and bills... in that order of importance. :D

The above photo was taken on a Samsung Galaxy S2 using the "one man with a camera" app. I kind of like it. :)

K... Time to go... Changing trains. :)

No comments: