description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 22, 2012

nothing much



It's 630 in the morning and i am on the train on my way to the studio. In an effort to amuse myself, i decided to download and play with the instagram app for android on my Samsung Galaxy S2. I was never particularly interested in the app because i had many other cam apps that did tons of stuff which i really liked. But my interest in instagram was piqued by Facebook's billion dollar purchase of the app.

Hmmmmm... I am decidedly unimpressed by instagram. The only thing which was perhaps better than the other apps was the ease of sharing pix on twitter and fb etc. And perhaps the online album and the ability to post comments. Other than that i rather use the other apps. They quite simply offer way more options. I suppose if u want ease of use, instagram's limited options make sharing photos quick and simple but it is kind of restrictive for someone like me. Facebook must have seen the potential of something else in this app because i don't know why anyone would pay a billion for it.

My current fav is One Man With A Camera and the above is taken using that app.

And here is another one shot yesterday. I quite like this one.


K.... Am done... I would like to stone for a bit now... Storing energy for work. :)

No comments: