description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kalafina in Malaysia (AFA Malaysia)

https://www.facebook.com/animefestivalasia
http://animefestival.my/

Good news for Malaysian fans... Kalafina has just been annouced as one of the artist who will perform at the first ever Anime Festival Asia (Malaysia).

I have mixed feelings about it... while I feel it's really cool for Malaysian fans... I'm not sure if I can make it to Malaysia in June (9th - 10th June).  The show I'm working on will likely to be very, very busy in June and working on weekends are a very real possibility.

I wonder if I can slip away just to attend anisong.  But in KL... hmmmm... :(

I hope they'll come to Singapore in November too for AFA Singapore... if not, there is a very real possibility that I won't be able to see them live this year which would be a real bumper. :(

Ah well... good news for Malaysian fans and regional fans who can make it tho' :)

Got to go back to work... cheers. :)

No comments: